Foam-Filled Tires offer several advantages, including increased weight for additional traction, reduced tire maintenance, and no flat tires. In some cases, Foam-Filled Tires may negate the need for Wheel Weights or Wheel Weight Barbell Hangers.
Added weight from Foam-Filled Tires is at the pivot point of the tractor, so it doesn't impact maneuverability or require increased effort by the operator. Foam-Filled Tires add the following weight per pair:
- 4x10 (models 722* and 732 Kohler*): 50 pounds
- 5x10 (model 739): 60 pounds
- 5x12 (models 749, 853, and 852): 90 pounds
- 6.5x12 (model 750**): 100 pounds
- Available on 4x10, 5x10, 5x12 or 6.5x12 wheels.
- Increases weight for additional traction.
- Reduces tire maintenance.
- No flat tires, ever.
* NOTE: 5x10 Wheels can be upgraded onto models 722 and 732.
** NOTE: 6.5x12 Wheels can be upgraded onto models 749, 853 or 852.
Caution: Foaming the tire is permanent -- the foam cannot be removed. Also, increasing the wheel weight will improve traction but will also cause more soil compaction.
To purchase Foam-Filled Tires with a new tractor, simply add the Foam-Filled UPGRADE to your order. If you're purchasing a replacement set, purchase the Foam-Filled REPLACEMENT.
Foam-Filled Tires are currently made-to-order, so there may be a short delay in order fulfillment of this item.