Like the Rotary Plow, the Swivel Rotary Plow can break new ground, power compost cover crops, build raised beds, create drainage ditches, and more. The Swivel Plow is designed for use on slopes, tight spaces, and extensive operations.
- Two plowshares discharge soil to left or right.
- Lever allows for easy "swiveling" of plows for discharge setting.
- Great for hillsides, small areas, or extensive bed preparation.
- 150 pounds. Requires Bumper Weight Kit (not included).
- Each plowshare digs to depth of up to 12''.
- Adjustable depth wheel limits depth to as little as 6''.
This attachment is heavy at 150 pounds, which is why we recommend mounting a Bumper Weight Kit to the front of the tractor to help offset and balance the rear weight of the implement. This makes it easier to turn at the end of the row and lift the plowshares off the ground when swiveling.
Required Accessories: Wheel Extensions and Bumper Weight Kit.