The BCS model 620 differs from the majority of the BCS tractor fleet because it's designed for front-mount attachments only. This means the handlebars don't rotate 180º and it will not operate rear-mount attachments like the Tiller or Rotary Plow.
Model 620 is for applications where only front-mount attachments are desired, and it offers versatility with the ability to attach various mowers, snow implements, and blades. With three working speeds and one transport speed, the 620 offers an appropriate speed for every application. The only limitations are that the straight axle design limits its maneuverability and the 8hp engine limits the size of the mowers and snow throwers that can be accommodated.
- Designed for Front-Mount Attachments ONLY
- All Gear Drive w/ Heat-treated Steel Gears & Embedded Ball Bearings
- Double Cone Clutch
- Convenient Shuttle-style Forward/Reverse Control
- Easily Adjusted Anti-Vibration Handlebars
- 7 Vertical Handlebar Settings
- 3 Horizontal Handlebar Settings
- Three Working Speeds
- Transport Speed (front-mount only)