Designed primarily for professional agricultural and horticultural use, the PowerSafe 750 is the only BCS tractor model equipped to handle the 33" version of our Rear-Tine Tiller. The tractor’s reinforced transmission and heavy-duty, cast iron mounting system also make it a great choice for the Swivel Rotary Plow, 35” Flail Mower, and 33” Two-Stage Snow Thrower.
Designed for the most demanding applications, an exclusive feature of the model 750 is a unique set of wheel speed reduction gears resulting in a slow “creeper” speed, even though its tires are 22” in diameter. Compared to other models with the same tire size, the 750’s tiller tines take 30% more “bites” per forward foot of travel, the flail mower blades take 30% more “cuts” per forward foot of travel, etc. This translates into tines digging deeper in a single pass, flails creating a smaller particle size, etc.
Also designed for demanding applications, the 750 features BCS’s patented PowerSafe clutch – the oil-cooled, multi-plate clutch that easily handles long hours of tough work.
To assure that those long hours are NOT demanding for the operator, the 750 couples the convenience of Differential Drive with individual wheel brakes and on-demand differential lock when positive traction is needed. To offset the effort of maneuvering heavy attachments, optional 76-pound transmission weights and a 26-pound bumper weight kit are available.
An integrated quick hitch system eases the mounting of attachments and, yes, an electric start option is available. All-in-all, Model 750 is a real work horse that both gets the job done and is pleasant to use.
- Reinforced Transmission with Cast Iron Mounting System, Including Integrated Quick Hitch
- Gear Reductions in Axles Increase PTO Revolutions Per Forward Foot of Travel
- Uniquely Able to Power 33" HD Tiller
- Optional 76-lb Transmission Weights
- Differential Drive with On-demand Differential Lock
- Individual wheel brakes, plus parking brake.
- All Gear Drive w/ Heat-treated Steel Gears & Embedded Ball Bearings
- Convenient Shuttle-style Forward/Reverse Control
- Easily Adjusted Anti-Vibration Handlebars w/ 180º Rotation
- 7 Vertical Handelbar Settings (front & rear)
- 3 Horizontal Handlebar Settings (front & rear)
- Three Working Speeds in Each Direction
- 22" Tires
- Individual Wheel Brakes
- Parking Brake
- Electric Start Optional