- Constructed of high strength steel to provide structural durability
- Silence kit ensures noise protection, prevents dust and debris from entering breaker housing
- Cushion Damper provides protection to the host machine
- Auto Stop (Anti Blank Fire) System ensures less problem of the components and longer life of the breaker
Standard equipment includes:
(1) base breaker unit
(1) mounting bracket
(1) chisel point
(1) tool kit
(1) nitrogen gauge for checking pressure
(1) operators manual
- Specify make and model of host machine when placing order
- Weights may vary based on selected hitch styles
- Use of unsuitable hydraulic couplers or hoses can cause damage to internal components of breaker.
- Dry firing hydraulic breaker can result in damage to internal components of breaker and host machine.
- Chisel paste must be used with hydraulic breakers, using high temperature grease as a substitution for chisel paste will cause damage to components of breaker.
- Consult with appropriately trained hydraulic specialists prior to placing breaker into service.
- Read operators manual before use.
- Check hydraulic flow and pressure before use.
- Instruct owner/operator on proper use of hydraulic breaker before delivery of machine or product.